September 29-30, 2020
Exhibitor User Guide
With this Exhibitor User Guide, we aim to provide you with advice and suggestions to help you get the best business results out of your presentation at the East & West Virtual Expo – plan, organize and assess the effectiveness of your participation at the trade show.
The guide will explain how you can build your booth, upload the marketing materials and customize your presentation at the expo.
The East & West Virtual Expo is hosted and delivered on the event platform by PandaMR. It is a global event management platform designed to help event planners and conference organizers over the world to hold large-scale virtual events, breaking geographical and time constraints. For more information about the platform capabilities, please visit the official website.
Useful Links and Information
Expo website: www.eastandwest.com
Email for technical inquiries: [email protected]
Deadline for a custom booth design request: September 10, 2020
Expo date: September 29-30, 09:00 – 18:00 GMT
If you have any questions, please contact the East & West Virtual Expo team at [email protected] who will be glad to advise you and offer support.
To register as an exhibitor at the East & West Virtual Expo, you should visit eastandwest.com and create an exhibitor account as described below:
1. Click the "Register" button:
2. Fill in the following form:
- contain minimum of 6 characters,
- contain letters, digits, and symbols.
Make sure not to include your personal information in the password.
4. Click the "Submit" button.
5. You'll be instantly redirected to the visitor page where you can buy the tickets for your peers. To continue as an exhibitor and book a stand, please go by the link eastandwest.com/book-a-stand and type in the password: VR2020
Then you will be redirected to the Book a Stand page.
Booth Selection and Design
There are three types of booths: small, medium, and large. You can choose the one that suits your needs best and place an order as follows:
1. Click the "Go To Checkout" button on the selected booth page
2. Click the "Checkout" button in the Shopping cart window. A pop up will appear for the transaction.
3. Fill in the appropriate personal information and tap on the "Place Order" button.
Once the order is completed, you will be redirected to the page, where you can choose the location and design of your stand (location restrictions apply), upload your company logo, marketing materials in PDF and videos in MP4 formats, as well as fill in the company information.
1. Booth location and design
To choose the location and design of the stand, you should choose the available free space for your booth from the expo floor plan scheme by clicking on it. The following window will open:
If you are a gaming and betting business, please choose a space in the GREEN ZONE and a BLUE ZONE. If you are a blockchain technology and payment company, please choose a space in the RED ZONE.
45 booth designs are available to help showcase your company as you have always wanted: 16 for small booths, 15 for medium booths, and 14 for large booths. It is also possible for you to create a unique design for your booth. Here you can view 3D models of the booth designs and after selecting the preferred design click on the "Save Your Booth" button.
2. Company logo and presentation
After choosing the design and location of the booth, you should upload a company logo, and of course, it is desirable to have a presentation and video material
- The logo file should be with a black background and with a maximum resolution of 940x270.
- The presentation file should be in PDF format and with a maximum size of 30 MB.
- The video material should be in MP4 format with a maximum resolution of 480p (720x480) and with a maximum size of 80 MB.
3. Company information
Please complete the "About your company" form with the following information:
- Company website
- Company phone number
- Hoory website URL (optional)
Hoory is a personal voice assistant that was designed to help the expo attendees navigate through the virtual platform. They can command Hoory to search for brands, information, news, and even ask Hoory to navigate them to the exactly needed booth. You can order Hoory personal voice assistant for your booth, customize and train the assistant for your brand and products.
- Information about the company
After finalizing all the steps, click the "Save Changes" button.
Software and device information
After creating a virtual booth, you should download the necessary multiplatform software to enter the virtual exhibition. The software is available in the desktop (Windows, macOS) and mobile (iOS, Android) versions.
Requirements for Windows
- MS Windows 10 operating system
- Recommended Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Recommended Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater
- Recommended Memory: 8.00 GB
Download the necessary version of the software, install, and start it. The following software window will open:
You should log in to the software with the same account credentials you have created at www.eastandwest.com.
In case of a wrong email address or password, the following error message will appear:
After successfully logging into the software, the following software window will open:
Your account page the PandaMR Expo platform has the following menu sections:
· My Events
This section includes:
Information about the East & West Virtual Expo. To enter the event, you should click the “Join” button.
Information about other events hosted by the East & West Virtual Expo such as: “Parties”, “Conferences”, “Speeches” and other events that you can join.
ROOMS is designed to help create your own meeting room and invite an expo participant for private conversations and discussions.
Here you can generate an avatar before entering the expo. You can randomize and choose one of the already created avatars or manually create a custom avatar with the available options.
Here you can save all the business contact information collected during the expo and email that information.
Here Google Chrome is available and you can search and find any necessary information.
Here Hoory personal voice assistant is available. You can ask questions by text or voice messages, also connect to the event support team through Hoory.
Here you can:
- Edit its personal information in the subsection "Account"
- Manage all voices in the expo halls in the subsection "Audio"
- Select a region from the drop-down menu and select showing floating names for avatars in the subsection "Multiplayer"
- Select showing public rooms in the subsection "Preferences"
- Select the quality of the software graphics that your device parameters will support, select anti-aliasing option in the subsection "Graphics & Quality"
East & West Virtual Expo Venue
After entering the expo space, you will see your booth and avatar.
On the company information page, participants can leave their contact details for you by clicking "Save your email to contact the exhibitor".
On the menu page in the expo venue, there is a "Map" section that shows the map of the expo hall with all available booths. You can click on any preferred booth and you will be navigated instantly to the booth.
In the Expo hall, you can contact other participants represented by avatars. The voice communication between two avatars is possible in the distance of a maximum of 1.5 meters so the two avatars can hear each other.
Above every avatar, you can find its name and contact information:
Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
To have a voice or video call with the avatar, you can click on the "Call" button or you can save the avatar’s contact information. Instantly the following pop-up message will appear:
The saved contact information will appear in the "Business" section of your account page.
You are free to send this contact information to your email address by selecting the contact and clicking on the "Mail to Me" button. If you have saved several contacts, you can select them all and email.
- Please note to use headphones during the calls to avoid sound problems.
Visiting the East & West Virtual Expo
No other exhibition offers you such a comprehensive overview of the iGaming, blockchain technology and payment industries. Take advantage of this unique event to observe the market and talk to other exhibitors and visitors.
Give yourself and your staff time to experience the exhibition from a visitor’s perspective. Join the panel sessions where experts from diverse industries will talk business.
We wish you every success at the East & West Virtual Expo!